Child Custody/Divorce

In Michigan in order to file for divorce you or spouse must have lived in the State for at least 6 months and in the county where either you or spouse lives for at least 10 days prior to filing. In addition if you have minor children there is a 6 month waiting period per MCR 3.210. If you are thinking about filing or just have some general questions about Divorce or Custody give us a call.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *